The Interrogation Beauty Tag

Saturday, August 16, 2014


Hello, fellow beauty minions, if that's a thing... I know I haven't been posting recently but it's because of the darn exams. My grades were slipping so I am taking a break from the computer and shopping (boooo) to focus on studies sigh. I can't wait to move out of Singapore. 

Anywhooooo, I saw the Beauty Interrogation Tag from Girl Uninterpreted  and thought I would do it too! And I tag all of you who want to do it (:

1. What is the one product you'd grab if your house was on fire?
Revlon's Colorstay foundation! Foundation is a must-have for me! 

2. Which beauty blogger would you want to do your makeup?
It would have to be Nikki from NikkiTutorials! I'm not sure if she's considered a blogger but she does have a blog on which she posts her videos! Her makeup is always 100% flawless and she comes up with so many different looks!

3. What celeb people do people think you look like?
A surprising number of people have told me that I look like Maggie Siff, who plays Tara onSons of Anarchy. I don't watch the show, but I've looked at pictures and I'm not sure I really see it.



4. What beauty product do you save for date night?
Definitely contour. I don't contour at all except on special occasions. (: 

5. Which of your guy friends take longer than you to get ready?
I actually have no idea. 

6. If you could create your own miracle beauty product, what would it be?
Oh gosh, I don't know! I'm pretty sure that there exists something to suit every need that I have, and I just haven't found it yet (or is that my own naivety?). Maybe a nice under-eye cream.


7. What's your best beauty tip?
I don't think I've been in the game long enough to have any of my own beauty tips to give! Hmm... It might be to invest in a really high-quality razor. Life is way too short, and your skin is way too precious, to use only cheap disposables.


8. What beauty products do you love to splurge on?
Lipsticks! 'Luxury lipsticks' is just another name for 'perfection in a tube'. Come on guys... just look at YSL's packaging. I just can't.

9. Which beauty bloggers would you bring on a shopping spree?
Temptalia because she knows how almost every single makeup product fares, since she's reviewed nearly everything you could possibly imagine! It would be great because I won't be standing in Sephora for an hour googling reviews on my phone. :D 

10. What is your signature scent?
I'd say Pure by DKNY. I wear that scent pretty often. But actually, any light, floral scent will do! They're my favourite kind! 

11. I am on an endless quest for the perfect...
FOUNDATION 100%. Because of my terrible acne, foundation is the thing that I have to put on before leaving the house. Or at least a bit of powder. I want something with high coverage that is able to sit on very oily skin without separating or fading. And transfer-proof would be good too. 

12. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?
A TON. I wear a full face almost everyday, except for contour and falsies. Sometimes, I plan to just put on foundation, do my eyebrows, swipe on a bit of mascara and get the hell out of the door but then I'll think 'Why not a pop of eyeshadow?' and then 'maybe I should do my lips to balance it out' and then 'now my cheeks are too pale, where's the blush?' 

13. What lipstick/lip gloss is in your purse right now?
It is actually Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable in the shade Honey! It is the most versatile and suits most makeup looks. I carry it wherever I go because more often than not, I forget to put some colour in my lips. And when I don't, I get asked 'Are you sick?'.

14. Who is your celebrity beauty icon?
Dita Von Teese because she wears my favourite look of all time! 

15. Name the beauty brand you'd most love to be a spokesperson for.
Urban Decay because they come out with so many amazing products all the time!

16. What's your current nail polish?
A did a French manicure with OPI's Princesses Rule and Butter London's Champers

17. Favourite mascara right now?
It's actually Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes. I know I said it was 'meh' in a recent review but I gave it another go and boy, is that little bugger the perfect everyday mascara!

18. The last thing you bought at Boots?
We don't have Boots here. ): The last time I went, I bought a Maybelline Baby Lips, though!

19. I try never to be seen without wearing...
Foundation

20. What's one beauty product you'd always recommend?
An eyebrow product, because you can't really go wrong with nicely filled eyebrows! (:


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oehh I like this tag, nice answers! And yes the YSL lipstick packaging.. *drools*

    ReplyDelete

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg