Lights, Camera, LASHES! | Review

Monday, July 21, 2014


I have to start off first by saying I had really high hopes for this mascara because of all the guru raves and blogger praise. I didn't want to go all out and buy the big tube (although I adore the packaging) so I picked up this little guy instead! 


Packaging is similar to the big tube, sans the leather casing. This twists and pops up easily without hassle (because I have trouble twisting open my Benefit They're Real). 

As you can see, the brush is quite dense and bristle-y. The formula is thin and relatively wet, no goops or chunks clinging to the brush! I like this brush because it catches on to every lash and properly distributes the product. This didn't give me as much volume as it gave length, but did fairly well in both aspects. It also separates and fans out my lashes beautifully. 

Overall, this was a really nice mascara for daily use but personally, I prefer more volume (think Maybelline Falsies or L'Oreal Voluminous) for my pathetic, sparse lashes. It didn't disappoint, but just fell slightly short of what I expected. 




Have you tried this mascara? What are your thoughts about Tarte as a whole?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg