Spring Wishlist!

Monday, April 07, 2014

Wishlist #1



So I was mooching around the drugstore for a hair mask because I ran out, and saw that they released two new shades for the Maybelline Colour Tattoos. Now, I don't own any Colour Tattoos because I've always been a MAC Paintpot fan and the Colour Tattoos retail for a whopping $12 here. On top of that, they only have like, 6 colours? I usually kind of turned up my nose at them and make a beeline for MAC but curiosity got the better of me and I swatched Inked in Pink and Gold Rush. BAD idea. I now want all of them. Inked in Pink, especially.

The purpose of telling you this little story is to explain how the spark of desire (for more makeup and clothes) got me really thinking and making a list of all the things to which I've said 'I want that', checked my bank account, died a little inside, and walked on by.

To justify this potential shopping spree, it's SPRING (I'm slightly obsessed with Spring season, if you couldn't tell from all my other posts) right? And Spring means more happy colours, which I very well think that Inked in Pink and Gold Rush are bright enough to be! Definitely getting those two. (and also hey, why not pop an Infallible into the basket while I'm at it?)

Hankering after MAC's Vegas Volt and Viva Glam 1 as well... Vegas Volt because it's such a pretty, vibrant coral shade and Viva Glam because the brown tone in it makes it such a wearable day-glam look!

YES, I don't own any Naked Palettes. There, I SAID IT. But it is because they're SO crazy expensive here!!! I want all four of them (incl. the Basics) but the ones that I am currently wanting are 1 and 2. I think that these are perfect for me because I wear a lot of earthy brown, natural shadow and it'll be great to have all sorts of warm, coppery browns in one palette and neutral, taupe-y browns in another! (then again I want to collect more MAC shadows...)

Okay I know I sound extremely shallow and materialistic here but I swear I'm not! ): It's the load of darn makeup tutorials I'm watching, see!





Anyway, let me know what you think of the products mentioned here! Are they worth getting?? x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. They are ALL worth getting! The Naked palettes are expensive but well worth the money. For a long time MAC was the only eyeshadow i would wear now I'm into everything. Its like being a kid in a candy store with sooo many choices. As for the color tattoo… I have about 7 of them lol

    ReplyDelete

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg