DISAPPOINTED! | Vaseline 24 Hr Nourishing Lotion

Sunday, April 27, 2014


Vaseline has been well-known for their petroleum jelly and moisturizers so I was keen to try something from them. I got their moisturizer with pure oat extract.

Some of its claims are: Touchably soft, smooth skin, multi-layer moisture, absorbs quickly, infusing moisture at the top, core and deep down layers of skin. 


I used up the whole thing so I have has time to gather my thoughts and opinions on this. In a nutshell, this did not do much for me. I slather this on after I have my daily bath/shower. This absorbs well as it is quite light in consistency, so I completely agree with its claim of absorbing quickly, but did not make my skin any softer or smoother. Neither did I feel that it moisturised the 'core and deep down layers' of my skin. 


However, one thing I did like about this is it's smell. Although it has that lotion-y smell, it still has a tinge of freshness and floral. The light scent lingers for a while then goes away, so if you apply this in the morning, it won't clash with your perfume. 

I don't think I would repurchase this again, but I might try the others like the aloe vera one, since they're fairly cheap! 



Have you tried any Vaseline products? What do you think of them? x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg