Mini Haul! Catrice + M.A.C

Monday, December 23, 2013

Hi all! Just got back from shopping for a New Year's Eve dress and obviously had to get some makeup too. Picked up one of Catrice's mono eyeshadows in 400 My First Copperware Party (I said I would get it!) and one of their Long Lasting Lip Pencils in 040 And The Cherry On Top! I also got (well, my boyfriend did) MAC's blush in Peony Petal. I thought Peony Petal, along with Full of Joy and the whole of the Très Cheek collection was limited edition but apparently some stores still carry them! I was actually contemplating between FOJ, PP, and Katie from Illamasqua but settled for PP because FOJ was too shimmery (not good for my oily skin) and I was afraid that Katie might turn a little orange on me.


I might not be reviewing the monoshadow by Catrice if it wears the same as Oh, It's Toffeeful! but just give an update instead, since I'm wearing it tomorrow for Christmas! I'll update about the lip pencil and blush though!

Till then!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg